Hard-Top Custom Canopies with only one visit
Designed for those who want an Ian’s Campers Built-to-Last Ute Canopy but don’t live nearby.
Rather than having to visit us twice, to get measured and then coming back and leaving your vehicle for final installation over two days, you only need to visit us ONCE and get to enjoy the beautiful Hunter Valley for the day!
All you need to do is take a few photos and do some measuring!
The One-Visit Process:
- Contact Ian and talk through what your ute canopy needs are.
- Ian will step you through the photos of your ute he will need to make your canopy.
- A photo at the headboard from adjacent to the driver’s side door.
- A photo of your tray from adjacent to your rear number plate.
- Ian will email you a video link that shows the measurements needed.
- Ian will make up your custom hardtop, rear bar (if required) and any additional fittings and canvas.
- When the product is 80% ready, we arrange a day for you to visit the Hunter Valley.
- Vehicles must be onsite by 8.30am.
- You can enjoy a day in the nearby Hunter Vineyards or Newcastle (a loan vehicle can be arranged on request). We are happy to suggest some fabulous local wineries, restaurants or activities for you to enjoy!
- Your finished product will be ready by 5pm.
Can’t visit even once?
If visiting is out of the question due to distance or a pandemic, please contact Ian for options on how you too can have an Ian’s Campers Custom Hard Top Canopy.
This will require a slightly more work on your part but it will be worth it!